Field Notes Date: Sunday November 14 Time: 1:36 p.m. Temperature: 36° Climate Conditions: Windy, cloudy, snowing on and off Length of Day: 9 hours 51 minutes What I Heard: I heard the buzzing of the phone towers as per usual, the wind blowing, and some birds overhead. What I Noticed: There was some snow on the ground, yet most of it had already melted by the time I went on Sunday (which I was disappointed by). Also, the eagle nest I saw a couple weeks ago is now gone. I wonder why it's gone, and if the nest "vanishing" was intentional or not. I noticed that there were some snowflakes that accumulated on leaves (like in the picture) while the rest of the snow went on the ground and melted. And I wondered why it wasn't the same for the snow like in the picture. A more lot of the trees have snapped in half, like the one in this picture. I'm assuming it's due to the stronger weather and th...
Comments
Post a Comment